Sunday, November 6, 2011

I don't care...


….how many orphans there are!  Because, each and every one of them matters!
And as I asked the Lord, “What would you have me do?”  He directed my heart to this program through Reece’s Rainbow.
Reece's Rainbow Adoption Ministry
(This is the same organization the Parker’s used in adopting Bethany and Hannah and it is the same one the Mount’s used to adopt Alexander…update about Alexander…they will be flying back into the country this weekend and I can’t wait to meet him!)
Jin Wu
This is Jin Wu!  He was born February 2007.  He lives in Korea.  I have an awesome aunt who was adopted from Korea!  He’s just stinking cute…and guess what?
He needs a family.  Not a zillion, not a million…just one family to make a difference.
Just one family to fall in love with him and bring him home.  Just one.
Is it you?
I am a Christmas Warrior for Jin Wu.  What does that mean?
Will I be karate-kicking through my own complacency?  You betcha!
karate kick
Will I be body slamming selfish pleasures & making some sacrifices?  You betcha!
Will I pray for fun ways to raise awareness and funds for Jin’s adoption?  You betcha!
I’ve always wanted to be a warrior!
My Christmas Warrior Oath:
  • to pray for God’s provision for a family for you
  • to pray for finances to get you to your family
  • to pray for your happiness and growth
His adoption grants sits at $1930.45 today!  Let’s try and blow that out of the water!  I was told the possible total cost is probably 18-25,000.00
All sales from my etsy, flying heartstrings, will be going to Jin Wu’s account!
Here’s a song, may it stir your heart as it has mine!  It is by Casting Crowns, So Far To Find You from their new c.d. Come To The Well:

No comments:

Post a Comment