Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Joy!

Nehemiah 8:10
New International Version (NIV)

10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”

5, yes 5. That is how old Jin will be on his next birthday.


So to spice things up and make them fun, I am going to do a giveaway!



I have spoken about the stone larimar before.




It is a beautiful pale, blue stone that comes from a certain volcanic activity in the Dominican Republic






After going through heat and pressure, it is tumbled downriver to the sea...kind of like Christ's work in our life. You have some heat and pressure, you get smoothed over and tumbled about and at the end you turn into something more beautiful and wonderful than when you began.

I am going to make 5 necklaces that have the word joy stamped on them and a larimar stone dangling with it. When I have it finished I will put a photo up. The next five people who donate will get one of these necklaces for free! Yes, for free! Any amount, $1....$5.....$10......Just make sure and post here to let me know that you gave along with your e-mail and I will e-mail you back to get your snail mail address! The pendant is hung on a 26" leather cord. Slips over the head easily.


Why joy?


Because it's just so, so happy!
The thought of the Lord bringing a home for Jin, makes me joyful!
The thought of His provision for Jin's adoption makes me joyful!

This life is full of scary and sad, so let's have a little glimpse of joy!


3 comments:

  1. Jin Wu is SO cute. :) (and your necklaces are beautiful!) I donated $10 to him! My email is: faithfulalwaysblog@yahoo.com.

    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all five for this giveaway! Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete