Thursday, December 8, 2011

I had a sweet little surprise in my mail box this morning...




 
Jason (JIN WU) has Down syndrome. He needs a family who is comfortable with his diagnosis and can provide him with any therapies or medical care that he may need. What he needs most is the love of a family.
 
In just a little over three month, Jason turns 5. What a birthday gift it would be to tell Jason that this year, he'll be getting a family of his very own. That blowing out 5 candles is the last birthday he will have to spend without his forever family. 

His favorite song is "The Three Bears" which also happens to be Brodie's favorite and I sing a very good (and very botched) version! I can hear his claps, his giggles, and picture his head titling back with a huge smile as I would try to sing it to him in his native language. Oh the joy this child will bring to one lucky family. The lifetime of love he has to give will be unmeasurable.

To read more about Jason visit
or email Erin Mower at erinm@holtinternational.org
or of course me, and I'll point you in the right direction! 

This post copied and pasted from Shades of Brown, http://someshadesofbrown.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-17th-jason.html
Thank you, Mary, for a sweet update on Jin Wu...um...Jason...Precious One.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! That is so neat that you were able to get these pictures! He's all grown up now and what a cutie-pie! I just love his smile, and I am sure his mommy and daddy will too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little guy, too. How wonderful to get new photos. He is even cuter than I expected. Praying for JinWu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS THIS JIN WU FROM THE RR WEBSITE???? IF SO - CAN I TAKE A PICTURE OR TWO??? I'VE BEEN ADVOCATING FOR HIM!! covenantb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! They didn't originate with me, I copied and pasted from Mary at shades of brown, the link is above.

    ReplyDelete