Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Incalculable

The perfection of God's work.

It is incalculable.


Main Entry:
incalculable [in-kal-kyuh-luh-buhl]  Show IPA
Part of Speech:adjective
Definition:countless, limitless
Synonyms:boundlesscapriciouschancy, enormous,
 erratic,fluctuant, iffy, immenseincomputable,
inestimable, infiniteinnumerablejillion,
measureless, no end of, no end to, numberless,
uncertainuncountable, unfixed, unforeseen,
unpredictableunreckonable, untold, vast,
whimsicalwithout number, zillion


He multiplies.  He did it here with loaves and fishes, on this terrestrial ball.  He does it with Himself, depositing the Holy Spirit within each of His children that cry out to Him for salvation.

He takes my small heart.  He kneads it, pounds it, causes it to rise.  Punches it down, kneads it some more, gives it a second rest to rise again.  He bakes it in the oven of His affection.

He pulls me from His warmth and He enables me to be a sweet aroma for His glory.

Where will this all lead?  I don't know.  But I trust the One who lives within me, to guide and provide for what and how He wills.

He's a good Papa that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment